Search This Blog

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Easter Carrot Bags

I made these Easter Carrot bags using a template found here: http://rubberstamping.about.com/od/halloween/ss/HalloweenIcicleBoxTemplate_2.htm

You can get 3 carrot bags from 1 12x12 piece of paper.  I do not recommend using card stock as it is too stiff to roll.  I did not use the fold lines on the template except for the pieces that fold down as flaps at the top and where you apply adhesive.

Two holes were punched in the rounded top sides where I inserted simple curling ribbon and an oval "Happy Easter" sentiment.  I used paper that I came in a paper pack that I would not normally choose to use in a layout, I would have preferred to use more attractive orange papers, however, I always try to use up what I have on hand and not be wasteful.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing, nice post! Post really provice useful information!

    Giaonhan247 chuyên dịch vụ mua hộ hàng mỹ về VN và dịch vụ ship hàng nhật uy tín, giá rẻ cũng như chia sẻ kinh nghiệm cách order taobao về VN giá rẻ.

    ReplyDelete