Search This Blog

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Mom's 87th Birthday

My mother-in-law will be 87 years young today and so I knew when I happened upon the most beautiful website for flower making by Joanna athttp://joannakrog.blogspot.com/2011/...azonie_05.html I just had to try my hand at casing her card for Mom.
So her is my attempt, and even though I had not practiced the technique, I think that it turned out pretty darned nice and that Mom will love it, especially because these are her favorite colors.

Thank you for looking. Now go check out Joanna's site.

1 comment:

  1. Your card and flowers are very pretty :)
    I have been looking for something on google and found your card :)
    Thank you for linking to my blog. I am so happy you like my flowers. Best regards, Joanna.

    ReplyDelete