Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

Christmas

In keeping with my effort to make at least one Christmas card per month, I made this origami tree using Stampin' Up papers and card stock.  Super simple and really striking with the glitter.


The following four cards were made using the recently released "All Is Bright" papers by My Mind's Eye.


Pretty little deer card was made using the following die cuts and punches:  
Poppy Stamps - Gentle Leaf
Martha Stewart - Pine Sprig
Punch Bunch - Bellflower
Sizzlits - Holly w/Berries
Tim Holtz - Mini Reindeer
Mark's Finest Papers stamped sentiment from the Cardinals In Winter set.


This is probably my favorite little card for this Christmas.  
Sentiment is a stamp - Micheal's
Poinsettia - Spellbinder die cut
Holly leaves - Martha Stewart punch
Brad - My Mind's Eye


This lovely Bird was cut from the My Mind's Eye paper and embellished with a tiny pompom and a dab of red Stickles.  All other embellishments are from the MME embellishment pack.


And finally a card of JOY for the season also cut from the MME paper.  A touch of red/white twine to add some joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment