Search This Blog

Friday, October 12, 2012

My Scrap Room

Many people have requested that I post photographs of my scrapping space.  When I began paper crafting I accumulated quite a bit of "stuff" that needed storage space, so when our granddaughter vacated this room, I decided to turn it into my craft room.  My wonderful husband allowed me to design this room to fit my needs for all things paper art related. 


Entering the room is a desk space that can quickly be converted to my Cricut or Sewing station.


I have a small flat screen television and my Copic marker and colored pencil area.  These drawers hold all of my small tools and containers of all of my special handmade flowers, adhesives, paints, glitter, etc., and of course a very small drawer for paperwork the /:( kind.


The area under the window is where I do all of my handwork the lighting can not be beat.  My computer and printer area.


This counter and drawer area is my favorite place to stand and stamp.  I designed four of the drawers to hold my 12x12 papers in hanging folders.  The two end drawers hold my 8.5x11 papers.  On the counter top is my homemade foam core stamp pad holder, recently made cards, paper cutters and score board.  I also have my acrylic blocks and stamp cleaner.  The little black box is a cd holder with hanging files which holds all of my Spellbinder type die cuts.


This is my "hutch" which sits between the entrance door on the left and the walk-in closet on the right.  The shelves hold my Catalogs, Cricut Cartridges, Stamp Inventory Catalogs, Stampin' Up acrylic mount stamp sets and current project displays.  Drawers hold more tools, mat packs, extras stamp cleaning pads, etc.  Cupboards hold my larger equipment like the Big Shot, Cuttlebug, laminator, etc.


Lastly the view from the entrance door looking at my steal of a deal walnut table snagged from a garage sale for a mear $10 including two large leaf inserts.  I use this table to spread out projects and hold small stamp club groups.

No comments:

Post a Comment