Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Watercolors

I've Got The Blues

A sentiment could be added to the front of these cards, or just write a lovely note inside.  Get out your watercolors and play along.  I had so much fun with these images.

The stamp set used here "By The Tide" by Stampin' Up is stamped on Watercolor paper then watercolored, the inside of each card is just as beautiful as the outside.

This fish card was watercolored then I added some Smooch Glitz to his scales for a touch of shine.  Small golden brads hold his picture to Stampin' Up Midnight Muse, Tempting Turquoise andPear Pizzazz card stock run through a Fancy Fan embossing folder.  

I CASED (copy and share everything) this card from Chris Smith, her original can be found here:  http://inkpad.typepad.com/from_my_ink_pad_to_yours/2013/03/textured-color-block-setting-for-a-watercolored-fish.html


I love this little coral colored seahorse.  He is cut out and popped up on pop dots.  I used the color block technique on the background.  A acrylic block is rubbed onto two colors of blue ink pads then spritzed with water and stamped on watercolor paper, each one turns our differently.



Ahh!  Can you say lobster, yum!  I know, not red/orange but Blue, I'm going through a blue watercolor phase.  Background is Pear Pizzazz and Tempting Turquoise, Fancy Fan embossing folder, Canvas ribbon and a decorated brad  all by Stampin' Up.  Seafood anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment