Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Teabag Box and Magnetic Note Pad

I made sets of these cute teabag boxes and matching note pads for my sisters and myself.  Directions for the box can be found on several Stampin' Up demonstrator websites, but I followed LeeAnn Greff's directions at www.flowerbug.typepad.com

I cannot stress enough the importance of using a good quality card stock for box projects and Stampin' Up's Crumb Cake works perfectly.  My kitchen has red accents so I selected Stampin' Up designer papers from the Spice Cake and Comfort Cafe paper packs.  The teacup charm is from CTMH and the flower on the note pad is made using punched petals from the Build A Flower punch (now retired).  My tea box is filled with my favorite Bengal Tiger Spice tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment