Search This Blog

Monday, March 17, 2014

Easter Egg Cards


Two Easter Egg cards to share today.  The first one  is a white egg card for a challenge.  We were to take the egg shaped card, chocolate bunnies, the butterflies and the grass and put together a card.  I chose to use the rickrack edge punch to cut out some trim pieces.  I also used my Spellbinders oval dies to cut out a window and frame, this was backed with packing tape and glitter was applied to the sticky part of the tape.  I punched out tiny flowers  and added liquid pearls to the centers.  The bunny is finished off with a little pearl eye.

The inside of the card was stamped with a greeting from Crafty Secrets Easter Joy stamp set.  The eggs, grass and flowers were stamped with a Hampton Art stamp in Staz-On black and colored with Stampin' Up markers.

This second card is actually the very first egg card that I made about two weeks ago.  This card was front was covered with Stampin' Up So Saffron card stock and Pool Party trim.  The little pink flower and leaves were made with my quilling tool and stylus.  The Sentiment is from Stampin' Up Everybunny stamp set.
 The inside of this card features the one of the lovely little bunnies from the Stampin' Up Everybunny stamp set.  She was masked and then I stamped the same Hampton Art stamp for the eggs.  This time I used Momento Ink and colored with Copic and Pencils

Fun and cut cards to make.  Total overall size of the card is 4" wide and 5 1/2 tall.  Fits nicely into an A2 envelope.

No comments:

Post a Comment