Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Stampin' Up Flower Garden Embossing Folder

Two watercolored cards using the Stampin' Up Flower Garden embossing folder.  Canson 90# Cold Press Watercolor paper.

On the first card I colored between the ridges of the embossing.

The second card was watercolored in and over the ridges.

Base of cards and inks are Rich Razzelberry and Old Olive.  Sentiment is from Whimsy Sentiments Collection "Vintage Seed Packets" butterfly is a Martha Stewart punch one colored with So Saffron and the other with the new color Hello Honey.  White Signo gel pen was used on the second card to highlight the darkest areas.  I can't decide which one I like better.

1 comment:

  1. They both provide a wow look. I think I prefer the first one where you have coloured in between the ridges. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete