Search This Blog

Friday, July 11, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Real Life Journal - Altered

I purchased one of the amazing Stampin' Up PAPER PUMPKIN refill kits, Real Life Journal, and modified it for our granddaughter who starts college next month:


For the cover I used some of the Coastal Cabana designer paper. The journal is 5"x8" so I used a larger doily to decorate the cover.  Spellbinder dies were used for the sentiment on the cover, and the butterfly is SU Papillon Potpourri.  "You're Amazing" is from the Close To My Heart Set, Kudos.



I used the sticker sheet from the kit to decorate each of the designer dividers and pages in the journal along with various inspirational stamps.  I also used 1" binder rings and added 65 pieces of binder paper cut down to just under 5" x 8".


The back of the journal was also decorated with some Strawberry Slush dp.



No comments:

Post a Comment