Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Fancy Folds Cards


Gift Card Holder Birthday Card.
Papers used:  Stampin' Up; Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Blushing Bride, Lost Lagoon and Whisper White.  DSP is Flowerpot;  Stamp set is Sassy Salutations


Kimono
Love this simple crafty folded card.  I used Stampin' Up DSP Sweet Sorbet from 2014 and ribbon from Best Day Ever 2015


I adore birds, when I was growing up my grandfather had an Aviary and he had the most beautiful birds that he would enter into shows.


This is a pop out card.  I used Stampin' Up basic black, whisper white and wild wasabi papers.  The inks are Staz-On black, and Stampin' Up Watermelon Wonder, Island Indigo, and Wild Wasabi.


Paper Bag Purse made with a white lunch bag covered with Stampin' Up Best Day Ever DSP and complimented with Pool Party ruffled ribbon and card stock, a paper flower and vanilla brad.  Closure is velcro.





For this Hello card I made a seed packet type envelope and decorated it with some flowers cut with an old Sizzix Dahlia flower die.  Papers used are Stampin' Up Chocolate Chip, Whisper White, So Saffron and Bermuda Bay.  Hello was cut out on the Cricut.  I drew lines around the card insert in Chocolate Chip marker and finished off the flowers with brown gems.





No comments:

Post a Comment