Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Wonderful Winterland

It's time to play with the November 2016 Paper Pumpkin Kit, Wonderful Winterland.  Here are just two of my alternative projects:


For the first card I tried using a full moon background, but it didn't meet my expectations, so back to the drawing board.  I ran out of the SU Irresistibly Yours DSP stars background sky paper, so for the second card I made my own with the Hero Arts Tiny Little Stars stamp and Versamark, embossed with clear embossing powder.

Card bases are thick SU Whisper White (A2) 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"  Second card is backed with a piece of Whisper White then Dapper Denim.  Sleigh Ride (retired) die used for foreground in dazzling diamonds paper.  The star is from the current Starlight Dies.  Trees were watercolored with Pear Pizzazz ink and Soft Suede marker.  Dapper Denim ink was sponged over the starry sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment