Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2017

Wishing You A Beautiful Day



I love listening to the birds sing outside my craft room window while I play with my paper arts.
I painted a piece of Tyvek with Gesso, when it dried, I coated it with Viva Inka Gold in Lime Green Metallic, Hydragea, and Champagne. Then I stamped the painted Tyvek with the Hero Arts Leafy Vines stamp in Versamark and heat set gold embossing powder. When heating the Tyvek it shrinks and curls, I smoothed it out by running it through the big shot between two pieces of copy paper then glued it to a piece of black that I had outlined in Versamark and gold embossing powder, once again I ran this through the big shot to get it to adhere.

Stamps:  DRS Designs Bird on a Branch, Stampin’ Up Special Reason and, Hero Arts Leafy Vines, Stampendous Music Score.
Inks:  StazOn Black, Versamark, Gold Embossing Powder, Copics

Papers:  Tyvek, Stampin’ Up Gold, and Heavy Black

splitcoaststampers Favorite of the Week

No comments:

Post a Comment