Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2017

Hello Friend


This card is for three Challenges; CAS421 Bunny Hop, WT627 Your Own Handwriting, and TLC630 Baby Wipe Watercolor over at Splitcoaststampers.com


I cut a piece of watercolor paper to 5x7 and folded it in half. Using a baby wipe to add some yellow for the sun, then blue for the sky and green for the ground. I let it dry then stamped my image from Stampin' Up's retired, Serene Spring, stamp set in Staz-On black ink and colored with watercolor pencils. I finished with the sentiment and handwritten "hello friend". 

Using a baby wipe to rub watercolor over the card stock was an interesting experience, and I have to admit that I tried it out on a few pieces of different card stock before I proceeded to make this card.

Thanks for taking a peek and I encourage you to join splitcoaststampers and play along with their daily challenges to learn new and interesting techniques and designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment