Search This Blog

Friday, March 24, 2017

I Only Have Eyes For You Action Wobbler Card



I love this image from Bugaboo Stamps. Using watercolor paper and two images I colored both with the Zig Clean Color Markers, cut the head off of one (OUCH!) and used an Action Wobbler to pop it up onto the image on the card base. So darned cute when you flick that ear. The bones were stamped and die cut from the SU Howl-o-ween Treat set, I hand wrote the words, then added some color, which I should have done first. I stacked the bones up to fit on the card. Added some dots and lines with a Project Life pen and done.  I made this on National Puppy Day and submitted it to the Ways To Use It (WT628) Puppy Love Challenge over at splitcoaststampers.  Head on over there and take a look at all the other cute puppy cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment