Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

You Octopi My Thoughts



After watching a Loll Thompson video, I made about a dozen or so ink died tissue paper pieces. I liked this one witht he glitter dots in the paper as it reminded me of an underwater scene.
Mounted the dried tissue paper onto a piece of thick white card stock then stamped with the images. 
I die cut a rectangle from the front of the Pacific Point card stock base and added a clear acetate window sheet , with glue dots I added the aquarium scene and covered the back with another piece of Pacific Point card stock. Stamped, colored and die cut the sentiment and used glue dots to mount it to the front of the aquarium "glass" and card base.

Stamps: SU Message In a Bottle, Magical Mermaid, Sea Street
Paper: Glitter Tissue Paper, SU Pacific Point, Thick White
Paper Size: A2
Ink: Distress Broken China, Peeled Paint, SU Pacific Point, Mossy Meadow, Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Glue Stick, Dies

Techniques: Tissue Paper

No comments:

Post a Comment